Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blender

Assalam Alaikum

Sorry about taking so long between posts lately I am trying to learn blender and flash right now, and that is taking up a lot of my time but as I think knowing blender and flash will allow me to greatly enhance the story telling here, I am really motivated to learn them, which also means if you know any good tutorial sites feel free to post them to me here. Oh and that combined with the fact that the schools out so the kids are all home right now means I am doubly busy with that. Trying to keep the little guys busy and not just sitting in front of the TV all week.

Salam

1 comment:

Dynamite Soul said...

Walaikum as salaam,

It is funny that you mentioned Blender as I am working on an Open Source post. Let me know when you master it and Insha Allah I'll feature your stuff!

Salaams